izibiz izibiz is offline

Default The Tears Of Finding The Truth

On Jan 5, 12:44 pm, algaga wrote:

Christian-Muslim dialogue has been edited
for readability and for the clarity of its message.

ABDULLAH: Hello there! How are you man?
DEREK: Hello! Well, how are you?
ABDULLAH: I'm fine and you?

Only one question, what happens to the guy whenever he does not find
his place in the Sharia world any more and wants to convert to a Jew
or Hindu or whatsorever?

You do not need to reply, I know the answer, according to the Quoran
he must be killed. As I change my mind now and then, this is certainly
not a religion I'd select on my free will.

Kindly post your missionary stuff in religious groups, certainly not
on a list for boats.