[email protected] dougking888@yahoo.com is offline

Default communication question

On Jan 4, 8:00 pm, "Sir Thomas of Cannondale"
wrote:
The guy boat a 40' boat, but he can't figure out what phone to use ..

And that makes me a what?

It makes you a person who makes unhelpful and uncalled-for comments in
a public forum.

How many things have *you* asked advice about here.... things that you
"couldn't figure out"?

IIRC you have often gotten snippy when given advice/info that didn't
suit your prejudices; and you have not only often griped about how
much boat-stuff costs but made snarky comments about others more
expensive boats & gear (hence my remark about your Bolshevik
tendencies).

I followed this thread because it's a subject I'd like to learn more
about myself.. so tell us about *your* SSB/fax/ham, sat phone, or hi-
gain cell phone rig.

DSK