Ken Marino Ken Marino is offline

Default communication question

On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 10:35:17 -0800, Bob wrote:

On Jan 4, 5:37Â*am, Ken Marino wrote:
Fairly new to the group. My wife and I purchased a 40' sailboat about 6
months ago and are ready for our first long trip,

Hello Ken:

If you havent already I urge with the most politness, please do a Group
Search here using the words "Skip & Lydia". Then order the hits by date
begining with the earliest. Very intereting reading about a couple who
follow thier dream.......... but not advice.......then stick their boat
on the on the rocks.... uhhh, reef.

I am also assuming that you have spent six months sailing your new boat
out of yor home port daily in all typs of weather.... including Small
Craft Warnings.

Bob

Thanks Bob, Don't have a lot of sailing experience myself, but my wife
has sailed 33 and 62 foot boats extensively through the BAHAMAS. She has
weathered 2 hurricanes on the boat (at anchorage both times). We did
sail this boat down from Maryland when we bought it, in some pretty nasty
weather.