Bob Bob is offline

Default communication question

On Jan 4, 5:37*am, Ken Marino wrote:
Fairly new to the group. My wife and I purchased a 40' sailboat about 6
months ago and are ready for our first long trip,

Hello Ken:

If you havent already I urge with the most politness, please do a
Group Search here using the words "Skip & Lydia". Then order the hits
by date begining with the earliest. Very intereting reading about a
couple who follow thier dream.......... but not advice.......then
stick their boat on the on the rocks.... uhhh, reef.

I am also assuming that you have spent six months sailing your new
boat out of yor home port daily in all typs of weather.... including
Small Craft Warnings.

Bob