HK HK is offline

Default Handicapping Iowa...

wrote:
On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 22:12:08 -0500, HK wrote:

The populace is tired of the S.O.S. from the Republicans.

The populace is just tired of the SOS, that is why Hillary tanked too.

It wouldn't break my heart if it was Obama Vs Paul. At least we would
have a different debate. One of these days somebody is going to have
to take a serious look at the $9 trillion dollar debt and the druinken
sailor style spending we have in DC

Be still my heart. There's no way the Repubs would be dumb enough to
nominate Ron Paul, is there? Don't most Repubs consider him a lunatic?

Gawd...Ron Paul leading the GOP ticket. With Zell Miller as his veep
candidate...