Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Handicapping Iowa...

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 22:12:08 -0500, HK wrote:

There's going to be a landslide vote for the Democratic candidate in
November. The populace is tired of the S.O.S. from the Republicans.

I'm not sure about that at all.

I'd argue the point, but it wouldn't change your mind. :)

My sense, after seeing the results in Iowa, is that Harry is probably
correct.
The Democrats came out in force (numbers) to support their candidates, much
more so than the Republicans came forth to support theirs in an otherwise
red state.

People have had it with the current state of affairs and are looking for a
breath of fresh air, I think. That includes the "business as usual"
candidates of both parties like Clinton and McCain, so it really only leaves
Obama and possibly Romney. I don't think Romney would stand a chance
against Obama, even if he manages to get the nomination.

Edwards is still a remote possibility however.

Eisboch