Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Overdue Vessel Report From USCG

From the USCG, January 3, 2008.

Good afternoon,

We would like your assistance in passing the word around to all the
vessels in the area between the Canary Islands and Antigua (the
Atlantic Ocean region), we are currently searching for an overdue
sailing vessel with one person onboard, he was heading to Antigua (ETA
12/20/07) from the Canary Islands (departed on 11/20/07) and we have
not been able to confirm his arrival.

The S/V Alchemy's description is as follows:

Home port: Newport, Rhode Island.

Type: Sloop Rig sailing vessel.

Length: 39 ft.

Hull Color: White with a blue stripe on deck.

One POB: William Pierce Archer, he is 30 years old.

Our contact number is 787-289-2041, fax 787-729-6706.