Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default Opinion on this boat

On Jan 3, 12:17�pm, wrote:
I'm going to ride up and take a look at this, the guy seemed like he'd
deal, and it's been on the list for quite awhile. Anybody ever owned
one of these motors, or know about them? How about the boat itself?
I'd take that hot foot off, I don't like them, and I think the empty
cigarette packs are throw in for free!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/boa/526435056.html

Be careful with this one.
Based upon the way the current owner put this up for sale, I'd say
there is close to zero pride of ownership. Lot's of dirt in the bilge,
trash under the helm, etc. Anybody who cared about the boat would have
spent 10-15 mintues cleaning it up before taking the photos for the
ad. Anybody who *doesn't* care about the boat probably has been less
than attentive to maintenance and repair.