[email protected] rforman61@msn.com is offline

Default Later all Time to go to a NYE gig.

On Dec 31 2007, 6:23*pm, Tim wrote:
Just got a call a few moments ago. a local band has a really good gig
lined up and at the last minute their *bass player gets a bad dose of
the stomach flu and wondered if I could be a stand in..

SURE!

Happy New Year!

That's excellent especially since NYE gigs usually pay about twice
what other gigs do. Hope you had fun. My current cover band took the
night off because our lead singer had plans to be away then, that she
already had when she joined the band earlier this year. I kept hoping
to get a similar last minute call for a fill-in (I play keyboards),
you never know, but nope ended up staying home with the wife and kids
to watch the ball drop and Miley Cyrus and Carrie Underwood and Fall
Out Boy sing on tv. Boy for some reason New Year's Eve seemed to be a
lot more fun twenty years ago or so!

Luckily the band I'm working regularly with now already has a pretty
full slate of gigs filling in all the way through the summer, so that
should help keep out on the water on the waverunner this summer.

richforman