John H.[_3_] John H.[_3_] is offline

Default Speaking of climate change...

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 17:21:14 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E42mIvjzRw

~~ snerk ~~

I think people should stop joking about Al Gore. He probably has Type II
Diabetes, and, from what I hear, he's learned the difference between feet
and centimeters.

That should count for something.

I am getting a bit tired of some folks here and their undersensitivity.
First we have someone getting ****ed because I challenged him on something
he was totally wrong on.........now Loogy getting upset over something that
occurred only in his head.

This NG is starting to remind me of a friggin exclusive social club with a
bunch of uptight members seeking some sort of recognition in social status
that they cannot achieve in real life.

Good grief!
--
John H