John H.[_3_] John H.[_3_] is offline

Default Handicapping Iowa...

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 11:32:05 -0500, HK wrote:

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 22:50:13 -0500, BAR wrote:

http://www.slate.com/id/1004633/
Why does slate.com want McCain as a the Republican nominee for
president? There is too much media involvement in rehabilitating
McCain's image.

Oh come on, that article was written in 2000.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't McCain run for President in 2000?

Chris Matthews, MSNBC/NBC, was hoping to get McCain to challenge bush
in 2004.

McCain ran for the nomination, but the Bushcrappers slimed him.

McCain only has himself to blame. He is a camera hogging, oppourtunistic
twit.

Sure, Bertie. Aren't you the guy who dropped out of high school to join
the marines and who turned out so incompetent at that you were never
sent overseas?

What does that make you? Pond slime?

Do you have to resort to that **** to 'win' your argument, Harry?
--