HK HK is offline

Default Handicapping Iowa...

BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 22:50:13 -0500, BAR wrote:

http://www.slate.com/id/1004633/
Why does slate.com want McCain as a the Republican nominee for
president? There is too much media involvement in rehabilitating
McCain's image.

Oh come on, that article was written in 2000.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't McCain run for President in 2000?

Chris Matthews, MSNBC/NBC, was hoping to get McCain to challenge bush in
2004.

McCain ran for the nomination, but the Bushcrappers slimed him.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!