NOYB

Default OT--9/11 Commission Finds Ties Between al-Qaeda and Iran

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

...absent an invasion sponsored by the actual
government of Iraq, we'll be doing
nothing else in that immediate area.

What if the government of Iraq sponsored the invasion?

Allawi Vows Reprisals against Nations Supporting Iraq Terrorists

July 20, 2004

(CBN News) - Iraq's Defense Minister

CBN News? Now you are citing the krazed kristian broadcasting

network?
Puke.

Right. Typical partisan response...attack the messenger, not the

message.
Perhaps you'd prefer this report from Reuter's:

Frankly, if you even look at CBN, you are mentally defective.

Iraq Says Will Hit at Countries Backing Rebels
Tue Jul 20, 2004 04:30 AM ET

DUBAI (Reuters) - Iraq is ready to retaliate against countries it

accuses of
supporting violence wracking the country, the country's defense

minister
warned Tuesday.

Yes, he's beginning to sound more like Saddam every day.

If US troops invade Iran on the unilateral command of Bush, he will be
thrown out of office before the election by millions of Americans
marching on the White House.

If you decide to be among those who march on the White House, please
consider the fact that the Secret Service, in a time of war, would

probably
authorize its agents to shoot to kill.

Bush would step down with several million people set to storm the White
house.

Naw. He'd set up the ranch in Crawford as the new White House.

Personally, I wish he'd just give up the White House, reestablish the
Mason-Dixon line, set up the new White House in Crawford, and let the South
secede from the liberal North. You guys can keep welfare and all of the
social programs...and we'll keep the military. I'm tired of the snowbirds
anyhow. If you're nice, we might share with you the oil that we seize.