posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz Bob Crantz is offline

Default Message to Joe From ASA

wrote in message
Capt. Rob wrote:
..... I'll risk being the "voice" of ASA in earnest for a moment

Marty wrote:
Count me out, you're not my voice, never will be. I'd be ashamed to have
anyone as despicable as you speaking for me.

Considering what an offensive jerk "Capt" Rob has been for most of his
posting history (not just in ASA but all over the internet), I second
this.

I'll go out on a limb here and be "the voice of ASA" for a minute....
Bobsprit, keep your kissy lips away from my butt.

DSK

I'm with you guys, I can only speak for myself and no one can speak for me.
The most uplifting thing is Joe's spirit and determination to go get
RedCloud. I think Joe will pull the whole operation off and the coffee may
actually multiply in value because of the unique story behind it.

RedCloud is more miles offshore than RB sails in a single season.

BC