Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Sea Anchors and Drogues

Bob wrote:
On Jan 2, 2:35 pm, Gordon wrote:
wrote:

I just finished reading "Heavy Weather Tactics using sea anchors and
drogues" by Earl Hinz.
He leans heavily toward Para-tech sea anchors and doesn't say much
about drogues.

I disagree. That is not what I gleaned from Hinz work.

Basically, imho, it boils down to the fact that either used properly,
will do the job.

Hummm, and you base that on how much experince?????
Here I disagree strenously!

BOb

Well Bob, what did you get from his book?
And I wasn't citing experiences, only the references.
Why do you strenuously disagree? What are your first hand experiences?
Gordon