Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Sea Anchors and Drogues

On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 17:40:42 -0500, "Roger Long"
wrote:

wrote
I would like to open up a discussion on the use of Sea Anchors and Drogues.
Should an ocean going sailboat carry a Sea anchor or a Drogue or both?
When should I use a Sea Anchor or a Drogue.
From what I see at the stores a Drogue is cheaper to buy than a Sea
Anchor.

There was a long exchange here very recently about this. A search would be
more productive than trying to do it all over again.

Usenet is a dynamic environment. Posters come and go.
There's always the possibility for a new experience to be
elicited by opening a topic. Otherwise, it will die quickly enough.
You're right about searching first though.

--Vic