Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Red Cloud Abandoned!

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 18:18:09 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:45:44 -0500, wrote:

Irony notwithstanding, that's a bit harsh don't you think? We are
talking about a long standing member of the community here who has
just lost his pride and joy.

Please watch you attributions Wayne. I didn't post that statement. I posted the
readers comment from the newspaper because I could just imagine Joe's reaction
to someone labeling him an "eco-hippy".

Sorry, not the way I read it.

Picture of "RedCloud" and owners he

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5405650.html

Joe is the farthest from eco-hippy as you can get. He loves his boat,
and decided to put it to use in venture capitalism fashion.
I sure hope he retrieves it and carries on. Besides being saddened
for Joe, I'm selfishly ****ed his story has been interrupted, because
I was rooting for him. He's got true grit.
Good luck to you Joe!

--Vic