posted to alt.sailing.asa
Flying Tadpole Flying Tadpole is offline

Default Message to Joe From ASA

Joe wrote:
On Jan 2, 4:08 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Joe....hopefully you'll read this:

All of us at ASA were saddened to hear of Red Cloud's troubles and far
happier that all of you were rescued in good condition.
Don't think for a minute that anyone will make light of this. You had
a well found boat, but no vessel is invincible and bad conditions can
take their toll. Looking at that video of Red Cloud fighting in bad
weather gave me a LOT of respect for you. I'm sitting in my warm house
typing this and you were actually out there, taking chances and taking
on the ocean. You were walking the walk and my hat is off to you, sir.snip

Thanks Robert...The fights not over yet. As soon as a borrowed trawler
is floating Im off to get my boat and coffee.

Joe

Bobsprit's put it well. Joe, go for it, we'll keep fingers crossed.

--

Flying Tadpole