Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Later all Time to go to a NYE gig.

news

So I'm digging on the music and having a great time - first set goes
by, break, then out for the second set. Band is starting up with some
kind of high energy R&B thing and BB steps up to the microphrone,
starts with Lucille and says - "This one's for the white guy down
front" and swings into this rockin' blues number. I'm thinking "white
guy down front" then my buddy says "I think he means you". I look
around and sure enough... :)

Pretty cool.

It you haven't ... check out the tribute BB gives to Eric Clapton in the
2007 Crossroads album.
Pure class. Hard to believe he's 81 years old.

Eisboch