HK HK is offline

Default Handicapping Iowa...

wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 13:22:53 -0500, HK wrote:

About the only way Hillary can win is if a 3d party sucks away 15-20%
of the vote since over half of the people say they would vote for
anyone but her.

Oh, I dunno about that. I think Hillary can beat the hell out of *any*
of the GOP possibles, with the exception of McCain. The Republican
recruiter for this year's nomination must have looked for losers, first,
second, and third. One is worse than the other.

She is still bumping up against that 51-52% negative. Some of it is
her position on the war, some is just Clinton fatigue and there are
those who don't want the bush/clinton/bush/clinton dynasty to
continue. I do believe the same people control both families.

Oh, that will "equalize" as soon as the GOP nominee is determined,
especially if he is a religious nutcase like Huck, a flipper like
Romney, or a crook like Guiliani.