HK HK is offline

Default Handicapping Iowa...

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Who are you hoping to vote for? Mike Huckleberry?

Hey, he plays a mean bass.

Eisboch

Well, gee, what else does the guy need?
As I have stated, I think he's an ok guy, but not for president. We're in
the last full year of President Numnutz, and I have seen nothing to
indicate Huck is any brighter about the world than Bush was and is. And
then there is Huck's "connection" to evangelicals. *That* is an automatic
disqualifier for me. No Jesus Freaks in the White House, please.

Being exceptionally "smart" doesn't do it for me. Many cunning criminals
are very "smart".

I want someone smart *enough* to surround himself/herself with decent,
knowledgeable and experienced staff members for counsel and advice, one who
isn't afraid to admit he/she is human and prone to mistakes, and above all
has the moral courage to use common sense based on sincere consideration
when making a tough decision.

Well, you certainly won't be voting Republican.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!