[email protected] thunder@TAKEOUTgti.net is offline

Default Handicapping Iowa...

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 15:40:16 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

As a person, I like McCain - as a President I could find him acceptable
- Keating Five beside the point. I'm not exaclty sure how involved he
was in it other than doing what he was supposed to do with a constituent
who contributed to his political organization.

Considering that he was the only Republican involved, it does leave one
to wonder.

The Senate Ethics Committee Special Counsel recommended McCain and Glenn
be dropped from the investigation, but there is speculation that didn't
happen because he was the lone Republican.