Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

wrote:
On Jan 1, 8:14 pm, HK wrote:

Dont even bother looking, it is a very disgusting picture, this guy is
a ****ing asshole, I hope he dies soon...

Smithers makes great efforts to get through my filters.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!- Hide quoted text -

If it was truly smithers that put this in, and you can show me that, I
will start using a kill file. But Harry, I tend to doubt your cred and
ability to prove that accusation. I don't think any of the regulars
here would post something like that, I warn you folks, don't even look
out of curiosity, it just is not worth it...

Just, I can promise you that was not me. Harry has been making
statements like that for years, hoping someone will believe him.