William Bruce William Bruce is offline

Default Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

"HK" wrote in message
On Jan 1, 8:01 pm, "Gwyneð Bennetdottir"
wrote:
Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and
lots of work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my
Husbands dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour,
lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a
dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information.
I included a picture below. Does anyone have
any idea of the value? Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/29dans

Dont even bother looking, it is a very disgusting picture, this guy is
a ****ing asshole, I hope he dies soon...

Smithers makes great efforts to get through my filters.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Actually, very little "effort" is needed to breach an imaginary "filter." I
breached it twice with absolutely no "effort" when you replied directly to
me. Cheers, Old Boy.