Sir Thomas of Cannondale Sir Thomas of Cannondale is offline

Default January 1 - It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

Roger ,, one big problem for "us"...

YOu freeze to death before you drown, wet suit or not!

I'd love to see some of these warm weather divers jump into the Gulf of
Maine..

=======

"Roger Long" wrote in message
It probably wouldn't hurt to add a few lessons at a Scuba shop to that
list if you aren't already certified. I believe you can damage your lungs
from depths less than the draft of the average cruising boat if you forget
to exhale on the way up.

--
Roger Long