posted to rec.boats.electronics
William Andersen William Andersen is offline

Default How to Block MI5 crap?

Does any one know how to block this MI5 crap?
It's coming from several different sender names, so I don't know how to
Block the Sender, and the subject line keeps varying slightly, so I can't
Block by Subject or Words.
The following reply sounds nice, but is ineffective:

"We have received a large number of complaints regarding one of our former
customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution"

posts. We have removed this customer from our active database and he will
no longer be allowed to use our servers.

We appreciate your role in helping us to locate this user."

--

Newsdemon.com Support Team

http://www.newsdemon.com