posted to rec.boats.electronics
Patrick Harman Patrick Harman is offline

Default External Wifi Antenna

I would like to thank everyone who assisted me in my quest for a WiFi
solution on my boat. I am considering the following as my solution:

EOC-3220 EXT

see data sheet at:

http://www.engeniustech.com/resource...3220%20EXT.pdf

cost about $160 from many sources plus shipping and taxes.

Comes as a complete kit with mounting hardware and Power Over Ethernet (POE)
adapter. I will see from experience if a higher gain antenna will be
beneficial. It comes with a 5db rubber duck antenna.

Anyone with hands on experience, I would like your comments.

Pat Harman
M/V Meriwether
Oak Harbor, WA

"Patrick Harman" wrote in message
. ..
Anyone have a link to an external marine Wifi antenna. I want to mount it
atop my mast and run about 40 ft to my computer.

Thanks,

Pat Harman
M/V Meriwether
Oak Harbor, WA