Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Revolutionary Boat Hull Design for Sale

On 2007-12-28 23:51:47 -0500, RichH said:

It's probably the fastest boat in the world, y'know...

The A-Scow was probably the fastest sailboat for probably over 80 years
.... still a 'screamer' but not a 'tunnel-hull' like the M-20 / !-20
Scow.
If you want fast, get an International Moth 'foiler'. ;-o

Having left port with A-scows in preparation for individual races -- we
were in Lasers -- I can imagine that they are the boats to beat.
DANGED, they move well in almost nothing and stay upright nicely in
real wind with lots of crew as mobile ballast!

BUT! this is rec.boats.CRUISING, and such racing configurations have
slight relevance.

Truth be told, our boat would benefit greatly from such a discussion as
we are fast cruisers, but let's keep it real for this group.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD