posted to rec.boats.electronics
Robert Miles Robert Miles is offline

Default C-MAP NT - SD card?

I wasn't talking about copying the data, just buying the blank cards for
C-Map to programme. They charge around three times the market rate for
blank SD Cards!
Regards
Bob

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:27:37 -0000, "Robert Miles"
wrote:

I have just bought a new boat with one fitted but no cart cartridge.
I can buy 2Gb SD cards for £10.. can I get them programmed with the C-MAP
wide to use it on the Navman 900?

Wouldn't that be a copyright violation?

I'd suggest buying one through the proper channels. They really are
not all that expensive for the number of charts that you get on one
chip.