Larry Larry is offline

Default December 26 - Life, Love and Death on the High Seas (not a Tangvald web)

Skip Gundlach wrote in news:54afb8b4-fd66-46b6-
:

onight I was able to get on the Maritime Mobile Net, through a
relay in Houston. That relay became the net control later in the
evening, and I heard from all parts of the world that the
propagation was really poor, the cause of our inabilities to make
contact on other nights.

Howdy Larry.
Passing info from Skip, KI4MPC:
on Vessel "Flying Pig"

27deg 26.94min N mag
80deg 09.44min W
course South 177 mag.
All are fine
Destination Miami

Lee
KG4DZN

Got your last message....propagation fair....(c;
73 DE W4CSC

Larry
--
I worked hard under Social Security since I was 12.
My SS retirement check is one oz of gold per month.