Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Maybe a little too religious for some...

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:56:53 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:42:04 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 09:27:52 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 23:51:50 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 08:31:43 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

Sorry, my bad. I'll be more supportive of every sort of religion. I'll
be more proactive in the future in trying to make people see that the
MI5 poster really might be a spammer. I'll also be more tolerant of
calm people that call me a liar.

Might be better to take my approach - to wit:

Screw tolerance - kill 'em all....

Um...

Sorry - wrong thread. :)

That's ok.... I've made progress kill filling the perp, but I'm still
having trouble closing down the website. I have written the queen.....
http://www.five.org.uk/

Gene's letter to The Queen,

Dear Liz,

Like your hats. And "Bohemian Rhapsody" is the best tune EVER!!!

You rock!!

I wonder if you could do me a favor and please shut down the website
five.org.uk. It is getting really annoying and interrupting my
favorite Usenet newsgroup. Like you could really sic MI5 on these
clowns and - well, "terminate" their activities?

Thanks in advance for helping out.

ROCK AND ROLL!!!

Your biggest fan,

Gene

PS: Were you married to Freddie Mercury or something? Because I like
thought he was like gay.

PPS: Could you send me a hat as a souvenir? I've got this wicked cool
collection of hats and one of yours would make the collection totally
outrageous.

Oh....crap.

I guess I sent it to the wrong address..... could you forward it for
me and cc/MI5????

I already did.

Expect to see it on http://www.five.org.uk/.