HK HK is offline

Default And after the trip...

JimH wrote:
had my brand new F-150 Lariat Special Edition towed back from
Greenville RI to the dealer in Webster, MA because...

The brakes failed - as in F A I L E D - causing me to avoid a massive
collision by jumping a curb and heading into the pucker brush.

Then, to add insult to injury, when I restarted the engine after it
stalled out, a horrendous noise and oil smoke started to pour out from
under the hood. Brand new engine to boot.

In a nut shell, this truck is a piece of s##t. This is the sixth
major failure in 20 thousand miles.

Sounds like operator error to me.

Ever consider a bicycle? ;-)

That requires balance.
Tricycle...

http://tinyurl.com/2ook2l

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!