Wayne.B

Default A Deadly Monster Aboard Your Boat

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:54:46 -0700, "Rod McInnis"
wrote:
As far as CO detectors, there is one in particular that I would like to
recommend to everyone. It is made by Senco Sensors, in Canada:
http://www.sencosensors.com/

I've had a Senco for 4 years and it's a good unit. We've used it on
the boat in the summer, and when we lived north, took it home and used
it in the house over the winter. Very reliable. Several times it
picked up low levels on our old boat due to "station wagon" effect.
Ventilating the cabin would immediately clear the alarm.

For a cheaper, battery powered unit, Costco sells a model by First
Alert for about $25.