Roger Pearse Roger Pearse is offline

Default Maybe a little too religious for some...

On Dec 25, 9:30*pm, HK wrote:
Roger Pearse wrote:
On 21 Dec, 22:07, Gene Kearns
wrote:
I think Larry is trying to get you to look at the source of the Bible.
Have you ever considered the testaments that *weren't* included in the
Bible?

The Catholics decided, in the 4th century, what you should believe
and.... by a show of hands .....decided what should be considered holy
and what should be considered anathema. If one was politically correct
one's motion(dogma) carried, if not it didn't. The true word was
created!

So it says in the "Da Vinci code". *Must be true, I suppose?

Of course it's complete nonsense.

Ah, yes, the Council of Nicaea never took place in 325 CE. Right.

contempt

(Paste of irrelevant stuff about Nicaea snipped)

Ergo, Gene was correct. So sorry.

deep contempt

Roger Pearse