Bob Bob is offline

Default Let's Clarify a few things

* *It is easy to have a different view of the CG. In Pt Angeles Wa, a
coast guard boat was tied up to the public pier for ages it seems. There
was a big barby on the fantail, the coasties cars took up all the public
parking and the only assistance they gave small boaters was to call
vessel assist.

Yea, but that big cutter made such a great breakwater for the few
public slips on the other side of her. Plus all the PA visitors got to
see a real boat up close. She really knocked the swell down for me and
kept me sleeping well at night.

We shouldnt be so quick to find fault with the USCG. They just do what
they are told and have the money to do it. Personaly, I think their
new build program sucks. NOt enough surf/life boats and too many 300'
plus cutters. Time to get a new Comander and Chief.
Bob