Ernest Scribbler Ernest Scribbler is offline

Default December 24 - For all the saints (a riff on a hymn)

"Geoff Schultz" wrote
I hope that you're not planning on using stainless rivets on an aluminum
mast/boom! You're looking at serious corrosion problems if you do that.

Pretty typical construction, from what I've seen. I've also heard of using
various coatings, like silicone caulk and loctite, to try to reduce the
galvanic action. What do you recommend in lieu of stainless fasteners?