[email protected] thunder@TAKEOUTgti.net is offline

Default Interested in starting your own worm farm or Catoba Worm Farm

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 11:16:19 -0800, Calif Bill wrote:

Speaking of Tent Caterpillars. I remember lots of trees covered with
them inmy youth, but have not seen one for maybe 40 years. We sprayed
enough to kill them, to is it too warm for them now?

Can't speak to California caterpillars, but they are still out here in
the east. They are cyclical, though, and some years aren't as noticeable.