millard63 millard63 is offline

Default Interested in starting your own worm farm or Catoba Worm Farm

On Dec 23, 12:37*pm, wrote:
On Sun, 23 Dec 07, millard63 wrote:
many fishermen fish
with catoba worms if they can find someone with a catoba worm tree

Mine seem to just sprout out of the ground and, if I don't run 'em
over with a mower, they grow into a bushy looking tree about 8'-10'
tall. I've never tried planting one myself but I've given seeds to
people that say they can use them. The seeds are in pods like a string
bean only bigger. Should be simple enough to just poke 'em in the
ground, stand back, and voila!

Rick

I suer would be intersted in maybe getting some of those catoba-worms
as the name suggest the spelling or catawba-worm seeds as it is
correctly called. Here are two links I put up both spelled
differently
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com or http://catawba-worms.blogspot.com