Larry Larry is offline

Default The Days...

"JimH" wrote in news:476e7425$0$4997
:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

...are getting longer!

Yes they are. And today is supposed to hit the 50's. I may make it
through the winter yet.

Eisboch

Windy but temps also in the 50's here.........it actually smells like
Spring!

OAT on the Ashley River 10 miles up from Charleston Harbor is 68.9F on a
cloudy day in Charleston. It rained a little more in the night that we
sorely need. It's so dry in the South, water doesn't run off my lawn but
is simply assimilated like a dried out sponge. You can hear the grass
cheering this morning...(c;

Hmm...too warm....scooter to lunch, today!

Larry
--
I found what I wanted for Christmas at Best Buy,
but she wouldn't stop screaming obscenities while

How was I s'posed ta know associate girls weren't
on sale?