Larry Larry is offline

Default The Days...

HK wrote in
:

...are getting longer!

Nope.....not until tomorrow.

Do you know why all the sun gods like JC were born on Dec 25th? It's
purely astrological. That's the day after the Winter solstice the sun
moves, perceptably with the naked eye, north 1 degree, being "born again".

"Born Again Christians", I'd say 99% of them, have no idea what that, or
the Pisces fish on the back of their minivans actually means,
astrologically. They get mad as hell if you tell 'em, though! They like
living in a mental vacuum that doesn't upset the apple cart.

The Earth ISN'T 6000 years old, either. That really sets 'em off!

Larry
--
I found what I wanted for Christmas at Best Buy,
but she wouldn't stop screaming obscenities while

How was I s'posed ta know associate girls weren't
on sale?