Larry Larry is offline

Default Maybe a little too religious for some...

WaIIy wrote in
:

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 06:43:24 +0000, Larry wrote:

What's going on in America with Christian Fundamentalism, if left
unquestioned to infect the innocent young, as it does, may well be

the
Inquisition all over again for "God's Army".

Larry, stick to electronics and stfu about religion.

You know better.

I know better? What does that mean? Noone forces you to read my
posts. So far, I don't think you and your cult can shut me up,
either...

Larry
--
QUOTE OF THE MONTH:
"I have been to several major Chinese cities and have seen first hand

How can they be fake? The Chinese make all "American Products" I
use!