Tim Tim is offline

Default Maybe a little too religious for some...

On Dec 22, 12:43*am, Larry wrote:
Tim wrote in news:e7938d8c-bfb3-4c43-a41f-
:

I really don't know what nor how *to consider that statement, but if
anything else, I don't subscribe to seemingly every conspiracy theory
that can be drempt up. So I'm sitting here humorously pondering who
and/or what the real "sheeple" is... or are"

Those who forget the Inquisition are bound, like history, to repeat it.

What's going on in America with Christian Fundamentalism, if left
unquestioned to infect the innocent young, as it does, may well be the

Yeah, yeah, Larry. I sincerely doubt if you've considered that there
are more people...WAY FAR more people killed by drunk drivers than by
" Christian religious fundamentalists" per year?

Inquisition all over again for "God's Army". I hope we can hold that off
long enough for me to enjoy a few years of retirement and a natural death
before the blood letting, burning at the stakes and dying for someone's god
starts over again.

Larry are you afraid you'd be held in the first kangaroo court and be
tried for your "sins" agains psuedo christianity and be condemned to
be dipped in hot oit before being light up like a fondue?

Actually I think you're doing yourself and the world a far greater
service by investigating that the Masonic Lodge and the Illuminati
and they're ideas of world supremacy and that they'd stop at nothing
to do it!!! Thise are the ones you need toworry about......

After alll they DID have JFK assinated. and rememeber on the Kennedy
half dollar, they put that tiny little hammer and sickle at the base
of kennedys neck just to remind you where a bullet came though, right?