posted to rec.boats.building
Shaun Van Poecke Shaun Van Poecke is offline

Default Back to the drawing board?

Very nice!

When i see someone put this sort of time and effort into getting the details
just right, it makes me feel a little embarassed about the slap-dash way I
approach my own jobs.... While at work only the best will do, when it comes
to things for myself I generally cut corners and end up with a product every
bit as functional as one you can buy (and usually more so), it leaves a lot
to be desired in terms of form ;-)

Did you also do the 3D modelling yourself?

Shaun

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
Sketch for the new interior arrangement for my boat.
New lockers to starboard!

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb/c18-cab.htm

Richard