Larry Larry is offline

Default Maybe a little too religious for some...

Gene Kearns wrote in
:

2) Study the history of the creation of Christianity....

Agree or disagree with what you like..... but you owe it to yourself
to be an informed consumer....

And, he needs at least a cursory study of all the rest of the sun gods from
Horus to Jesus to be an informed consumer....not just the last.

I just watched Elizabeth and Elizabeth - The Golden Age off
alt.binaries.movies.divx. They're both posted and current over there, the
latter only a Russian cam copy, so far. It gives you another perspective
on the massive genocide the Catholic Church was willing to commit during
her reign to stop any free thinking, which would be bad for business....

Larry
--
QUOTE OF THE MONTH:
"I have been to several major Chinese cities and have seen first hand shops

How can they be fake? The Chinese make all "American Products" I use!