Larry Larry is offline

Default Coast Guard Licensing of Recreational Boaters

"Leanne" wrote in :

Homeland Security is
just another boondoggle so full of holes and for us taxpayers to foot
the bill.

Leanne

There is no homeland security. We sailed from hundreds of miles offshore
into Charleston Harbor, in broad daylight. Not a single government
bureaucrat stopped us to ask if we had any WMDs aboard, not one.

When the Russians were the Soviets, I used to work on the ships at
Norfolk Naval Base, right next door to the grain loading docks where
massive Soviet ships loaded up on US grain to feed their masses, making
food in America much more expensive for Americans.

One day, I was drinking a cup of the XO's coffee on the bridge deck of a
heavy cruiser who needed my attention. XO and I were musing over the
harbor and its inhabitants and I said to him, "What's to stop the
Russians on that ship from having a 50 megaton hydrogen weapon in a lead-
lined shielded compartment in the center of the ship, unbeknownst to her
crew hooked to a satellite phone receiver pointed at Moscow? He looked
shocked!

Stupid asses...Why do we let our ENEMIES plant nuclear weapons right next
to the biggest naval base on the Atlantic side of the country? Didn't we
learn ANYTHING at Pearl Harbor in '41? Stupid asses...all the ships come
in to park together....then they all leave together, about the SAME time
as the Soviet grain ships, coincidentally! Well....Duhhh!

Larry
--
Their not concerned with "Homeland Security" when it wasn't "them" but
"US" who blew up 9/11/2001....while the whole US military machine just