Larry Larry is offline

Default Coast Guard Licensing of Recreational Boaters

(Richard Casady) wrote in
:

Things
are going downhill in the government way of things, and that will not
change.

It could be much better. All we have to do is to mind our OWN business and
keep the Government Freemasons from trying to impose their fascism on the
rest of the world. Lots less people would hate our guts if we'd get the
hell out of foreign countries and let them run themselves.

We don't have to worry about them attacking us. We have to worry about US
attacking US! No country, no dictator or king or other asshole, is gonna
shoot at a country with the likes of the USS Pennsylvania (SSBN-735),
loaded and at sea...location, course, speed, destination unknown. That
would be really STUPID! I've sailed on Pennsylvania...."World War Three in
a Can".

Larry
--
What scares me is the Freemasons with their itchy fingers on Pennsylvania's
button.....FAR more scary than the sum total threat of the Israelis and