Larry Larry is offline

Default Ping: Floridians

Wayne.B wrote in
:

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:31:03 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

I want evidence the sea level is rising.

I haven't run aground recently so it must be rising.

See? Global warming is only a bad thing if you're a waterfront property
owner or are in the energy business.....the very reasons bigshot
politicians are so concerned about it.

For the rest of us, it will mean long growing season, plentiful food, lower
energy bills trying to keep warm and deeper water for those deep draft
keels.....a win-win situation to be sure.

The boys on the beach are ****ed about rising water....unlike the boys in
any marina!

Larry
--
QUOTE OF THE MONTH:
"I have been to several major Chinese cities and have seen first hand shops

How can they be fake? The Chinese make all "American Products" I use!