posted to rec.boats.electronics
Steve Lusardi Steve Lusardi is offline

Default SeaTTY 1.80 beta is published - with GMDSS DSC decoder now

Larry,
I suspect this will be one hell of a radiator, but the real performance of
the set will be in the antenna's ability to listen.
Steve

"Larry" wrote in message
"Steve Lusardi" wrote in
:

Larry,
Thank you very much. I can do this easily, as the deck is contructed
as a steel space frame underneath and the deck is marine ply covered
in teak. In the aft cabin, I have 8' of headroom and can fasten the
coupler to the deckhead in the center of the span between the chain
plates. I can maintain a 6 inch spacing between the antenna feeds and
any steel structure. Steve

Man, that's gonna be one LOUD voice in the darkness....(c;

Larry
--
QUOTE OF THE MONTH:
"I have been to several major Chinese cities and have seen first hand

How can they be fake? The Chinese make all "American Products" I use!