Harry Krause

Default OT--9/11 Commission Finds Ties Between al-Qaeda and Iran

NOYB wrote:

There is no way Bush will be allowed to invade
Iran.

If the 9/11 Commission report contains enough damning evidence that Iran has
been working with al-Qaeda (both now and prior to 9/11), coupled with the
fact that they almost have nukes, then a vote by Congress to authorize a war
with Iran is virtually assured.

Sorry, Bub, but the neocon wet dream turned into a nightmare, and absent
an invasion sponsored by the actual government of Iraq, we'll be doing
nothing else in that immediate area.

If Bush unilaterally invades another country

It wasn't unilateral. We had a coalition of the countries that matter...Us,
Great Britain, Spain, Italy, Australia, and several dozen "new Eurpean"
countries. Spain no longer "matters".

Yeah, right. I figured you would fall for that one.