NOYB

Default OT--9/11 Commission Finds Ties Between al-Qaeda and Iran

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

By the end of Bush's second term, there will be no governments left in

the
Middle East which would dare fund, sponsor, harbor, or otherwise support
terrorist groups like Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, al-Qaeda, etc.

At
the very least, there will be no "new" nuclear powers there.

Iran is a hair away from becoming a serious nuclear power, and it has
its nuclear sites dispered all over its countryside. It will have
nuclear weapons shortly.

Which is exactly why we need to (and will) invade Iran. Either that, or the
Israeli's will do it for us.

There is no way Bush will be allowed to invade
Iran.

If the 9/11 Commission report contains enough damning evidence that Iran has
been working with al-Qaeda (both now and prior to 9/11), coupled with the
fact that they almost have nukes, then a vote by Congress to authorize a war
with Iran is virtually assured.

If Bush unilaterally invades another country

It wasn't unilateral. We had a coalition of the countries that matter...Us,
Great Britain, Spain, Italy, Australia, and several dozen "new Eurpean"
countries. Spain no longer "matters".

and that country has
not attacked us,

9/11 was an attack on America...and was carried out by a state-sponsored
terrorist organization. In light of the evidence that Iran has been working
with al -Qaeda, any attack by al-Qaeda is an attack by Iran...and casus
belli for war with Iran.

he should be arrested.

By whom?

If Bush decides to invade Iran,
thousands upon thousands of our troops will be killed.

Thousands upon thousands were killed on 9/11. Millions upon millions will
be killed if we must confront Iran *after* they've become a nuclear power.

I must say, you do fit in well with the chickenhawks.

And you fit in well with the French.